Ir al contenido principal

POSTGRADUATE STUDIES


Resultado de imagen para pinceles sucios

When I was little, like 4 or 5 years old in the school I realized that I wanted to study Art, but in time I started feeling scared about that decision, so I started thinking about architecture, bacause it is connected with art. 

Resultado de imagen para arquitectura


Then, my best friend started talking to me about Sociology and I fall in love with trying to understand this world and I took that way, but art is always in my mind. 

Also my sister is an artist related with the movies world and it is beautiful, so that makes me to be even more sure that I have to do it. 



Resultado de imagen para makeup cinema


I dont care if I do a regular major or if I do some courses on my own, because I dont want to see this  as a job, I want to do it for me, if I do it outside  the conutry it will be better because I love to travel, but it is not discriminatory. 

Resultado de imagen para art


I want to be a sociologist, but I also I dont imagine my life without art. It is something that I feel since I was a kid, and I think that when you are a child you really know what you love, what you want to do, because in time, the world makes you change, makes you think about what is "more important" but I am going to listen to the child inside of me. 








Comentarios

  1. Amazing, you should follow your dreams and go to take them. I hope to listen about you in some in the papernews or something.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Art and sociology is for communist and vegans! I hope you could find the love of god in hell

    ResponderEliminar
  3. And also I believe your dreams are magnificents, I hope they come true in a short time, cause life is art in some point, and maybe sociology studies life. They are a feedback to each one

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I love this blog! valentina follow your dreams even if this is not good looking for others, lov u

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I really like that you want to study art for yourself and not for working at that!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Mili  When I was a child I shared my life with some animals. Rayen was the first dog in the family. She was a boxer but my sister decided to adopt a little dog who lived in the street. The both were too big and we had to find an other home for Rayen. Zoe, the other dog lived with us for 6 years. Then she got cancer. It was one of the biggest pains of my life.  In the  earthquake in 2010 a friend of my mom told us that she had found a cat in a bag in the trash. She had broken glass in her legs and she already lived with many cats. We decided to make the cat part of our family. When Mili came to the hose she was an adult cat, so it was hard. She was angry and scared all the time. I had to be a lot with her and we made friends. With the time Mili understood that in our home nobody was going to hurt her. Mili now is ten years old, she is an adult cat and she is sweet, she sleeps every night with me and I really love her. We are friends and ...

English Language Challenges

At the school I was not a bad student of English, but I never understood the importance of it until I had English at university. Now I know that I need to learn this language because of my major and because I want to have more  opportunities in the rest of the world with my major such as reading papers or writing them, and also for the rest of my life, for example knowing other people or traveling alone without the need of other people to traslate. I want to do it by myself.  The use of blog at the beginning was not so important to me because I dind't understand why we should do it, but in time I saw it. Writing my ideas helped me to take out all my  knowledge and also what I was learning class by class. Now I can see it.  I need to improve a lot of aspects of my English, like grammar, spelling and talking, and all that is important to me for my major. In sociology you have to learn English to travel and understand other  colleagues and also f...

CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME

In this blog I will write about the changes that I would make to my study program in the sociology major. I will not be realistic at all, because I feel that the most important thing is a much deeper change than just a few small things. First, about the subjects I think it is important that in our major to have more art, music and sports classes will allow us to educate ourselves more deeply and to be much happier beings. Regarding the workload and length of studies I think it is the number of hours we attend classes is good, it is very important to be and hear the teachers and classmates, but I think it is not necessary to send so many tasks, texts and final tests , because it is not a parameter of knowledge, it only tires us and makes us suffer. Chile is one of the countries where the major  lasts five years or more, which is ridiculous because it is expensive to study and very few can pay so many years. I feel privileged in terms of infrastructu...